Measure warehouse performance using customizable dashboards and benchmark against world-class standards
- WPM 360 is an analytics platform to measure, monitor and manage warehouse performance effectively.
- WPM 360 provides visibility on key performance metrics such as cycle time, customer order fulfillment time, workforce and equipment productivity and asset utilization.
- WPM 360 has an exhaustive library of over 200 predefined metrics based on industry best practices classified under 9 attributes- Reliability, Responsiveness, Flexibility, Utilization, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Cost and Employee Engagement- that give a 360 degree view of warehouse operations.
- Firms can benchmark their warehouses against world-class standards and use WPM as an enabler to performance improvement.
- Impact on firm profits: Managers can look for improvement opportunities more easily, paving the way for significant revenue enhancements and cost reduction
- Complements existing system: WPM 360 uses data from existing SAP system to generate analytics, thereby serving as an add-on to the client’s SAP system
- Enhances performance management: Reduces effort of managing and presenting warehouse data which results in better monitoring and hence, performance management
- Scope for continuous improvement: Customizable dashboards provide better data visibility. This coupled with real-time tracking facilitates continuous improvement initiatives
- Faster decision making: Managers can take decisions that are grounded in analytics rather than just gut feel or past experience
- Top executives can get summarized information on the performance of all warehouses on a single dashboard
- Warehouse managers, supervisors and operators can get a real time view of actual operations in progress at the warehouse using Warehouse Live™
- User can drill down metrics by relevant dimensions and by metric hierarchy to get data at the desired level for analysis and decision making
- Select any metric against a relevant dimension to create custom charts and tables. Select any chart type to display the data
- What-if Analysis and Root Cause Analysis provide users with functionality to perform basic descriptive analysis to understand the causes of poor performance
- A single screen to monitor relevant KPIs, view exceptions and action items against each exception