Stellium’s Facility Design services cover a gamut of offerings ranging from framing of the corporate warehousing strategy to designing and implementing warehouses, storage yards, project yards, hubs, inplant logistic facilities, cargo terminals, dry docks to name a few. The services offered to encompass the complexities of material flow, process design, infrastructure design and information flow around design or re-engineering of:
- Storage Facilities
- Cargo Terminals
- Project Yards
- Multi Modal Transportation Hubs
- Facility Audits and Benchmarking
- Conceptualization and Design validation for different storage and logistics facilities
- Process Re-engineering for Productivity Improvement
- Cost Reduction and Process Streamlining
- Automation and Project Management
The activities performed includes Feasibility analysis, Sizing, Storage System selection, Load unit selection, Material Handling equipment planning, Layout planning, Resource calculation, Process recommendations, Investment, and ROI Estimation and justification.
Feasibility Study and Design Validation
Detailed Planning and Simulation
Line Feed Solutions
Automation and Digitization
expertise across industries.
on the success of your business.
growth and increase cost-effectiveness.
implement customized business solutions.