- Multi-Dimension Data Analysis and Evaluation – Product, Region and Time line.
- Higher visibility in planning exceptions and enabling faster decision making.
- Continuous Improvement of Supply Chain Efficiency enabled through quicker decision making.
- Key Planning Figures Definition and Tracking Capability.
- Out of box standard material, capacity and order reports.
- Ease of Use and solution acceptance through user specific data views and easier data transfer capability.
Lighthouse Supply Chain Planning suite is available:
- Software as a Service- The Lighthouse services offered through cloud computing include IT services referred to as SaaS (Software‐as-a-Service), which allows users to run applications remotely from the cloud. The applications are accessible from various client devices through a thin client interface such as a Web Browser. The consumer does not manage or control the underlying cloud infrastructure, including network, servers, operating systems or storage.
- Planning as a Service- Outsourced Planning runs of Lighthouse Workflows available on Cloud. Clients can directly access the Planning results in forms of relevant reports and Tables.
On Premise configuration of Application, Software and IT Infrastructure
expertise across industries.
on the success of your business.
and increase cost-effectiveness.
implement customized business solutions.