Stellium’s approach to Distribution Strategy and Design focusses on establishing an affordable trade-off between Customer Service and Cost, a methodology that has yielded successful results with our clients. The objective of such exercises is to design a flexible and scalable solution that can cost-effectively accommodate the future volume, business expansion, and business variabilities.
Stellium’s typical Distribution Design engagement may focus on one or more of the following key areas:
- Customer Segmentation and Customer Service definition
- Omni-channel Fulfilment design
- Distribution Network Infrastructure
- Integrated Supply Chain Planning processes
- Order Fulfilment and Warehouse Management processes
- Packaging optimization
- Returns Management
Stellium experts work with the client to develop the future state strategy, organizational design, business processes, and technology requirements to develop a plan for implementation that maximizes ROI.
expertise across industries.
on the success of your business.
and increase cost-effectiveness.
implement customized business solutions.