We work to improve testing productivity through automation. Combined with our onshore-offshore testing services and flexible sourcing model, we create substantial reductions in cost of test operations. The TCoE also provides a flexible staffing model for testing resources—from a few dozen to up to a few hundred onshore/offshore resources depending on need.The types of testing services are:
- Functional testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Automation testing
- Localization testing
- Mobile testing
Stellium believes that 25% of the centre’s success comes from the supporting documentation that it provides.
- Reduce costs up to millions of dollars annually with automation
- Stability in the IT system irrespective of the number of changes that are made in the back-end
- Lower technology risks with business continuity plans in case of business disruption when changes are made
- Reduces the rate of project failure or lack of adoption of a new technology that creates business value
- Lowers (maintenance and systems) costs and increases staff efficiency
- Achieves greater reuse of assets, methodology, and processes across multiple projects and geographies
solutions. We are a specialized firm focused on helping our clients achieve sustainable results by improving Value Chain and minimizing decision latency across the organization.
on the success of your business.
drive growth and
customized business solutions.